Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tina's Treat it Challenge


share this: facebook
Tina is running a challenge for CIJ called Treat it!!- it involves grungifying up your photos - you can read about the challenge here

Ive been loving using my Treat it Overlay Stacks and I made this image below and have sent it away for enlargement to hang on my lounge wall - Im so pleased with it - I love that I can put my own art on my wall and at so little cost too!!


I added the brown ribbon from my Precious Memories VC to the top and bottom edges to finish off the image

Here are a couple more Ive made recently



Its great fun and can make a great piece of art from a not so great photo - give it a try - and enter Tinas Challenge while you are at it!!

You can find all my Treat it Overlay stacks in the store
Treat it Antique
Treat it Grungy
Treat it Dirty




No comments:

Post a Comment