Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pick of the Pack August 10th - Central Park Waterlily by Scrapping4him


share this: facebook


This is just the perfect kit/photo match - almost as if I made the kit for this photo ( which I didnt!!) - and Mandy has done a masterful job of creating a real piece of art .

Here are her notes on this layout which you can view and comment on here
While visiting NYC we took in an afternoon in Central Park. I wish we could have had more time but I'll take what we got! I shot this gorgeous water lily flower and then noticed the dragonfly on the unopened bud in the foreground so I took a second shot to bring him into focus. So glad I did because it worked well to merge the two photos together.

Running out of steam tonight for notes but suffice to say I did alot of blending here

kit: Dragonfly's Dance by Lauren Bavin
wordart: Poetry of Earth WordArt by Tina Chambers
font: Times New Roman

No comments:

Post a Comment