Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pick of the Pack - August 25th Lake Mackenzie by Sands Healy


share this: facebook



I just love the contrasts in this layout by DSP member Sands Healy  - the blue blue sky in the photo contrasting with the tile background and that pop of red from the bourganvillia - this is a superb layout  and one I fully intend to scraplift . - In fact I have a photo taken from almost the identical angle of my eldest son and Im goign to use that
Here are Sandys notes on this layout
Lauren Bavin's stunning kit MEDITERRANEAN TONES PAGE KIT was just perfect for my Lake Mackenzie photos and I'll definitely be using it over and over again for the rest of my photos!

This is a photo I took of DD on the beach of Lake MacKenzie on our recent visit to Fraser Island, Australia.

Thanks for looking.
YOu can view and comment on this layout here

No comments:

Post a Comment