Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pick of the Pack - September 12 Just You by Sandygb


share this: facebook


I just love this gorgeous layout by Sandygb- I love the combination of how shes focused on the photo by using a mask and  the frame and the unique way she has used the wings - beautiful and very scrapliftable too - I shall be copying this one for sure

here are Sandys notes on this layout which you can view  and comment on here

Bob hates when I take his photo, but I got a few last week in the mountains.

I used the quick bit clipping mask on the photo and also painted a bit of cream color under the wordart to make it stand out a bit more against the darker background.

Credits:

Sepia Wishes by Lauren Bavin
Brushed on Quick Bits – Watercolor by Lauren Bavin

No comments:

Post a Comment