Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pick of the Pack - September 14th - Nature in Peaceful Repose by Scrapping4him


share this: facebook


Mandy is so creative with her layouts - and this one is no exception - I love the curves she created and how she used the wings in the kit

Here are Mandys notes on this layout which you can view and comment on here

LO Notes:
1) I clipped 3 of the bg papers to the curved shapes to mimic the curves of the crane sculpture
2) I set the sepia_paisley paper to a soft light blend mode overtop of hte sepia_plain bg paper for the main area
3) I set all of my text to a soft light blend mode

kit: Sepia Wishes by Lauren Bavin
Chinese symbol: Chinese Symbols by Teresa Loman
fonts: Gondola SD Swash -- Century Gothic

No comments:

Post a Comment