Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pick of the Pack September 16th - Just you by Jeanet


share this: facebook


I just love this gorgeous layout by Jeanet - I love the overlapping papers which and how shes used the wingsunder the photos - with the curve of the paper flourish leading the eye right into those sweet photos - Im surely going to be scraplifting this one

Here are Jeanets notes on this layout

Xander is reaching an age where he doesn't want to pose for the camera any longer, luckily I've got a good zoom. I came home from our vacation last week with a couple of good photos of the little guy and although I was supposed to do a million other things right now - I had to scrap them.

I used Sepia Wishes by Lauren Bavin
& Silvery Blonde by Lauren Bavin. I thought the silver and sepia worked really well together and I'm absolutely in love with that distressed silver background - it is so beautiful and yet so neutral that I can easily imagine using it over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment