Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Pick of the Pack September 8th Friends Forever by Sands_Healy


share this: facebook


Here is another gorgeous layout by Sands_Healy - this time using this weeks featured kit English Summer Stroll - I love how Sandy has used the painted on masks to blend her photo into the background and yet still framed it gorgeously

Here are Sandys notes on this layout which you can view and comment on here

This is a photo I took of Vallie's daughter walking in the Botanical Gardens, Sydney with my son. There was an instant attraction between them, but I could hardly expect Sarah to wait for my son to come of age LOL.

I used Lauren Bavin's beautiful kit ENGLISH SUMMER STROLL PAGE KIT. The staples are from her EENIE MEENIE PAGE KIT and the overlays from Elizabeth Weaver's ARTIFACTS OVERLAY SET and the repetitive years is from Tina Chamber's WORTH REPEATING - YEARS, to which I added random "June's".

Thanks for looking.
***LAYOUT OF THE DAY SEPT. 7, 2010***

No comments:

Post a Comment