Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, October 14, 2010

2 Layouts today


share this: facebook
Ive done 2 layouts today
First one is done using my new Grannies Threads Page kit


Grannies Threads is  this weeks featured kit for Gimme More so if you use it and post  layout with it to the Gimme Gallery before Sunday night you get a bonus coordinating kit absolutely free

The second layout uses my brand new Spooks and Spectres Page kit



Journalling on this one reads
I must admit to not ever really being enthused about halloween. It seems like an occasion that was purely pushed buy the retailer, and it never really has caught on in New Zealand . But after visiting the US in October, I could totally see how if I lived there I would be completely caught up in the fun of the event. I loved all the vast array of decorations that were available all over the place and the real effort some stores went to like this one at a Pumpkin Patch at Half Mon Bay that Sue took us to after the Adobe Crop






No comments:

Post a Comment