Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Monday, October 11, 2010

Pick of the Pack - October 11 - Just Married by merscrapper


share this: facebook


Oh my hasnt merscrapper created the most lovely location for her sister in laws wedding photo.Merscrapper is a master at fantasy style layouts and this one is wonderful.
I love her choice of kit and elements in creating this gorgeous garden location
Here are her notes on this layout which you can view and comment on here

Photo: My sister-in-law Ha and her husband on their wedding day. These two are my sons' favorite aunt and uncle

I love this La Dolce Vita page kit by Lauren Bavin. The elements and papers are gorgeous!

Credits:
La Dolce Vita Page Kit by Lauren Bavin
Swan Lake Page Kit by Lauren Bavin
Summer Moments Page Kit Lauren Bavin
Spring Songbirds Page Kit by Carole Harden

No comments:

Post a Comment