Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Monday, October 04, 2010

Pick of the Pack October 5th - Just at this moment by Mars


share this: facebook


Mars always comes up with layouts that are awe inspiring and delightful. This one is just wonderful - I love how she created the 3 dimensional look with the slit in the paper - so elegant - the photo is so beautiful and so artfully used - Im surely going to be scraplifting this idea

here are Mars notes on this layout which can be viewed and commented on here

Gimme - Silvery Blonde

The subtle white on white is a gorgeous classic combination that works beautifully for elegant or special occasions.

I wanted to create this look I have seen of a slit opening in a background. I cropped a square mat then duplicated it. I cropped the top and bottom off the top mat. I added large drop shadows to the top mat, on a new layer. Then I used a soft eraser to remove the drop shadows on either side of the 'opening'.

This is my brother's daughter on her wedding day.

CREDITS
Silvery Blonde Page Kit by Lauren Bavin
Not Just Wordart by Lauren Bavin

No comments:

Post a Comment