Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pick of the Pack


share this: facebook


This needs to be framed and hung on a wall or put on canvas its so gorgeous . Im sorry she lost her brother in law but she did create a glorious memorial for him in this layout

Its of course by Vallie who is a master at this style of layout - I may well be scraplifting this

Here are her notes on this layout which you can view and comment on here

y dear brother in law passed away recently and I felt a bit sad so made this. I used Sheltered Meadow by Lauren Bavin, an overlay I made from scriptina font and the Hymn, How Great Thou Art as background. I took the photos of the large statue in my sister's garden and the cross from Rookwood Cemetery.

No comments:

Post a Comment