Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, November 12, 2010

Pick of the Pack - Following my Fathers Will by Renee_S


share this: facebook


I love the gorgeous unique  multiple circle design Renee used on this layout - I love how the layout follows a real Z flow which is always so pleasing to the eye - This is a definite scraplift must do!!

Here are Renee's notes on this layout which you can view and comment on here

I used Lauren Bavin’s gorgeous Two Orange Dragonflies Page kit to make this LO of our dd, in South Africa. (Yay! After two months, she finally comes home tomorrow- Tomorrow- Woo Hoo!)

This kit is currently Lauren’s Gimme More Crops Feature Kit, and if you use it by Nov. 14th, you can snag her equally gorgeous, (drooling over it, myself) Touch of Tangerine Page kit, as a posting bonus.
Here’s the link to the challenge. http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com...ad.php?t=46909

Journaling:
The Lord has a will, and I have a need, to follow that will, to humbly be still. To rest in it, nest in it, fully be blessed in it. Following my Father’s will. To rest in it, nest in it, fully be blessed in it. Following my Father’s will. (Part of the lyrics of an old Amy Grant Song, My Father’s Will)
Kelly with some of the orphan children in South Africa 2010

Products used:
Two Orange Dragonflies Page Kit by Lauren Bavin
and Postmarked with Love Page kit by Lauren Bavin from
Club Digital, October 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment