Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Pick of the Pack November 6


share this: facebook


Jeanet has a way with creating really eyecatching layouts - I love the split papers in this layout and the cluster of elements which draw the eye into the photo.
This one is on my "to scraplift list"
Here are Jeanets notes on this layout which you can view and comment on here

I hate birthdays. When I was a kid I hated it because it was in the middle of the school summer vacation and there was no one around to celebrate it with and as I grew older I hated it because it was just a constant reminder of all the things I didn't get to do. Time flies and I still haven't found a way to make it stop.

Journaling:
Lately I've been feeling kind of old, both in mind and body. I've been tired and haven't been able to concentrate and every day was just another day that needed to be over with.

Turning 30 was another event I just needed to be over with. There were so many things I wanted to have happened before I turned 30 and none of them had happened. Dreams had remained dreams and not actual plans.

If I wanted it or not my birthday came but as I stood there that morning looking at myself in the mirror I decided one thing. It was okay that not all dreams had come true yet. 30 was just another day in a long life. Not the end and definitely not the worst thing that has ever happened to me.

Products:
Glimmering Memories by Lauren Bavin
Silvery Blonde by Lauren Bavin
Sepia Wishes by Lauren Bavin
Sepia Memories by Lauren Bavin

No comments:

Post a Comment