Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, November 19, 2010

Pick of the Pack–Pure Form by Goshiki


share this: facebook

I always love the truly artistic layouts by DSP member Goshiki. She has a wonderful knack of blending photos and papers and elements to make pieces of art.

This layout is no exception – I love how she’s blended the bamboo element into the bottom of the layout here and her framing of the stone lamp making it the focal point is so beautifully done.

Here are Goshiki’s notes on this layout which you can view and comment on here

 

Here are a couple more photos from my trip to The Chicago Botanic Garden in October. I loved the pattern of the giant boulders in the water and I have always been a fan of japanese lanterns. I have a couple in my backyard, but nothing like the scale of this giant granite lantern; it was taller than me. I simplified the colors of my photos to go along with the theme of pure form.
Credits:
Friendship Garden by Lauren Bavin

Bamboo Garden Page Kit by Erica Belton

No comments:

Post a Comment