Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Day 2


share this: facebook

You can still grab 25% off downloadables today from the DSP store – and todays elves choice from my collection Is an oldie but a goodie!!- Softly Winter

 

This kit was designed way back in 2006!!!!!!!!!!

I used it yesterday to create this layout of a very wintery looking Fiordland when I was there  last year

Fiordland

 

Here are a few other stand out layouts I found using this kit from the gallery

 

Isnt this such a pretty layout by Corgilover – I love the softness of the photo tones and the browns contrast so well with the kit colours

I really like the sepia photos Tara used with the kit here and a what a gorgeous layout she designed.

And how perfect is this kit for wedding photos – I had never thought of it for weddings – This layout by Dani B is so romantic isnt it

 

Hopefully these layouts have given you some inspiration on how you can use Softly Winter – grab it today at 40% off

No comments:

Post a Comment