Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 Days of Christmas–Day 3


share this: facebook

Its already day 3 of the 12 days of DSP Christmas!!!

Todays elves choice from my kit collection is Boldy Sparkling

This bright fun kit is not necessarily a Christmas kit but works well for those Seasonal Layouts as well as other layouts.

I did this layout today using Boldy Sparkling

 

Here are a few other layouts made with this kit which I hope will inspire you on ways to use it

 

Love this gorgeous racy layout by ReneT-  I hadnt thought of using this kit for car photos but it works perfectly.

This super layout by Mcbowersox is just so scrapliftable – I might have to add this to my scraplift list!

 

And heres a layout I made with this kit last year after Hannahs Dance School Christmas Recital

 

Remember there is still 25% off  downloadables and Boldly Sparkling is 40% off today only

1 comment:

  1. Christy (mcbowersox)4:24 am

    One of my favorite kits! I love Color me Happy along with it!

    ReplyDelete