Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DSP 12 Days of Christmas Day 4 – Elves Choice


share this: facebook

Todays Elves choice from my collection of kits is Yuletide Harmonies which you can grab  today only at 40% off

 

Its full of very richly textured elements that really will make your layout stand out.

It could be used for many other purposes, not just Christmas layouts – Im thinking music recitals, heritage portraits and many more themes would work well with this kit

I did a quick layout using this kit today and used a photo I took of my Christmas Tree in 2008

I just lowered the opacity on the music paper backgrounds in this kit to show the paper underneath just a bit

I hope this inspires you to create your own masterpiece with this kit

No comments:

Post a Comment