Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pick of the Pack December 21 Wonderland by Jeanet


share this: facebook

Todays pick of the pack is by the wonderful Jeanet who is a true digital artist when it comes to her layouts – She inspires me daily

 

I just love how she has put this layout together – it will be on my scraplift list!!

Here are Jeanets Notes on this layout which can be viewed and commented on here

Laurens newest kit is simply gorgeous and gave me a chance to scrap a rare photo of me from last winter taken by my friend Susanne. I mixed it with parts of last weeks Gimme More Crops bonus Snowbird. The crystal snowflakes looked so pretty along with the worn look of the Robin Redbreast kit.
Products:
Robin Redbreast by Lauren Bavin
Snowbird by Lauren Bavin
WA from
Winter Whispers DSP Mega Kit 200PPI by DSP Designers
or Winter Whispers DSP Mega Kit 300PPI by DSP Designers

No comments:

Post a Comment