Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pick of the Pack–December 27 Terrible Threes by happybeingamom


share this: facebook

 

I love this fun and funky layout by Happybeingamom. The colours in the photos are just perfect and the delightful subject adds to the fun layout.

I really like how she has put the elements in the kit together to make a really eyecatching layout

Here are her notes on this layout which can be viewed and commented on here

I was so excited when I saw the kit Covent Gardens by Lauren Bavin. I was so in the mood to do a paper style LO and this kit is perfect for it.
I also used On The Sidelines Quick Click by Carole Harden which is also perfect for a paper style LO.
It was so much fun to do this as I was locked in during the blizzard.

 

The kit used in this layout is this weeks featured kit for Gimme More. Purchase the kit and do a layout and upload to the Gimme More gallery and you get another kit free

No comments:

Post a Comment