Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, January 20, 2011

2 Picks of the Pack–both by Sandygb


share this: facebook

I have 2 very inspiring layouts to show you today – both by Sandygb

The first one uses my new Tattered Heritage Page kit

I just love all the layering and how the tone of the photos work so well with the kit colours.

Here are Sandys notes on this layout which you can view and comment on here

More scanned heritage photos. I love my grandmother's outfit. As soon as I saw the dressmaker's form element, I knew I wanted to use a heritage photo with a period dress.
Credits:
Tattered History by Lauren Bavin
The History 2 Wordart by Tina Chambers

 

The second layout is another heritage layout but using my new Amandas Bouquet page kit – showing the versatility of this kit

 

The photo looks great blended into the multicoloured paper here.

Here are Sandys notes on this layout which can be commented on here

Here is another heritage photo that I scanned. It is my mother's younger sister. I am having so much fun scrapping some of these old photos.
This gorgeous kit might have been inspired by a wedding bouquet, but it is versatile enough to be used on many layouts, including heritage!
Credits:
Amandas Bouquet by Lauren Bavin
Imaginings Word Art by Tina Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment