Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Pick of the Pack Proverbs 3:5 by Mcbowersox


share this: facebook

 

How beautiful are these gorgeous photos and what a glorious layout Christy has created here – its yet another thats on my scraplift list

Here are Christy’s notes on this layout which you can view and comment on here

I was just thrilled to have the chance to use Lauren's Urban Blues collection again. It is one of my all-time favorite kits from Lauren! So having another coordinating kit made my day! You could use these kits on so many pages. They are just perfection!
I love the sentiment of Tina's word art. It is just what I pray for my girls.
Urban Blues Value Collection by Lauren Bavin
Urban Repose Page Kit by Lauren Bavin
Heavenly Words Word Art by Tina Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment