Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, March 11, 2011

Pick of the Pack March 11–Over the Rainbow by Jeanet


share this: facebook

Its no secret Jeanet is one of my favourite scrappers. Her layouts are a complete artform and each one is a great inspiration.

Jeanet has taken a different approach here to the Art Journal style and used favourite lyrics to create a layout.

I can see this one enlarged and printed on a bedroom wall cant you?

Here are Jeanet’s notes on this layout which can be viewed and commented on here

Whenever I miss my father I listen to 'Somewhere over the Rainbow'. The rainbow has become the symbol of my father for me after a very spiritual experience I had the day after his death. And the song just reminds me of him, of him always wanting the best for me. Even if he's not with me any more I know that he is still looking out for me and making sure that my dreams will come true.
Products:
Wishing Pool by Lauren Bavin
Rainbow Fields Page Kit by Lauren Bavin
Music Begins Page Kit by Lauren Bavin
Seriously Steampunk by Lauren Bavin
Painted Canvas Value Collection by Carole Harden

No comments:

Post a Comment