Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Pick of the Pack April 6th–7 things I love about me by MurlieMac


share this: facebook

 

 

Isnt this gorgeous layout by DSP member MurlieMac just so eyecatching. I love the effect she used in the photo of herself and it goes so well with the delightful layout design – Great inspiration and a layout I will be certain to scraplift.

Here are her notes on this layout which can be viewed and commented on here

I really hate doing pages about me but I am bound and determined to do them anyway. Tina’s 7 Things I Love/About Me challenge for DSP’s Scraptacular 7th Birthday Bash was the perfect motivation to make me do another list about myself. Since I’ve already done a 10 Things I Hate About Me LO I figured it was time to do a list about what I love about myself.
My List reads:
Creative
Quirky Sense of Humor
Generous
Intelligent
Loyal
Problem Solver
Honest
Credits:
Spring Fresh VC by Lauren Bavin
Country Garden Page Kit by Lauren Bavin
Fresh Air Page Kit by Lauren Bavin
Rainforest Melody Page Kit by Lauren Bavin

No comments:

Post a Comment