Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pick of the Pack May 29–Lovely by Mcbowersox


share this: facebook

 

I love Christy’s layout made using my Picadilly circus VC. – Its whimsical and delightful and reflects the lovely photo and I love how she has used the lyrics as journalling – think Im going to have to scraplift this one

 

Here are Christy’s notes on this layout which you can view and comment on here

This is doing triple-duty for IOTW, Featured Designer and Scraplift the Spotlight.
I loved happybeingamom's layout here so I scraplifted it.
I was thrilled with this IOTW because it's one of my favorite kits EVER! I've already used it several times and would have no trouble using it again. It's gorgeous!
You can buy it for $0.99 through Sunday, May 29th here
After May 29th it can be found here:
Picadilly Circus by Lauren Bavin
It's also available as a value collection, which is what I used.
Picadilly Circus Value Collection by Lauren Bavin

No comments:

Post a Comment