Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Pick of the Pack June 1–Sweet Child of Mine by Teetopper


share this: facebook

 

Ive been blessed to have Tane as a Dedicated Digital Elite Team member for the month of May – Im really going to miss seeing all her wonderful layouts made with my kits.

She really left the best till last though with this gorgeous layout

I just adore how she has set this beautiful page out

Here are her notes on this layout which can be viewed and commented on here

 

Lauren's new kit, Innovations and Accolades is phenomenal! I love all of the textures, the cut papers and the elements. It is so versatile, I have used it for everything from babies to heritage!
This is my DF's DGD. She is such a cutie, and has the biggest eyes
Credits:
Innovations and Accolades Value Collection by Lauren Bavin
Flirtatious Papers by Lauren Bavin, a chat freebie for the chat June 2

No comments:

Post a Comment