Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pick of the Pack July 14–Just a Big Kid by Fade2Pink


share this: facebook

Maria made a super cute layout using my new Burst of Summer Page kit which is going to be the featured kit for next weeks Gimme More challenge.

She also used the alpha which will be the chat bonus for the chat on Thursday 21st at 9pm for the word Kid

I really love the funky simplicity of this layout

here are her notes on this layout which can be viewed and commented on here

Lauren Bavin's new Burst of Summer page kit is so bright, cheerful and just plain fun! I also had the privilege of using her soon to be released Allsorts Alpha, which is perky and fun, as well. I did recolor the "d".
The photo was taken by my sister on our recent trip to Orlando, Florida. I am a HUGE piglet fan and just HAD to have my picture taken with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment