Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, August 05, 2011

Featuring YOUR layouts–Using Quite Bright


share this: facebook

Heres some wonderful inspiration for those fun bright paper style layouts with my kit Quite Bright

As you can see its a funky fun kit and the layouts are a great reflection of a paper style of scrapping.

There are some fantastic layouts here which I certainly plan to scraplift

TaeKwonDo by Addielie

Quite Bright by Lauren Bavin
Sebastian just loves going to his TaeKwonDo classes. He listens very well and tries to do everything the masters ask of him. He earned his first white stripe at his third lesson and seems to be gaining confidence every day. He especially loves Master Rim.
White stripe earned for paying attention in class
June 21, 2011

Credits:QuiteBrightKit created by designer Lauren Bavin

AlphaBlackGlitter created by designer Lauren Bavin

Sam on the Segway by Evergreen100

I have used:
Quite Bright by Lauren Bavin

Slightly Bright by Lauren Bavin

Custom Chipboard Alpha_Quirky by lauren Bavin

Buttons borders and MOre by Christine Gundersen

Looking out by Evergreen100

I have used:
Quite Bright by Lauren Bavin

Slightly Bright by Lauren Bavin

Somewhat Conspicuous by Lauren Bavin

Funky Paper Alpha by Lauren Bavin

DSPeeps by Lauren Bavin

Some photos of our little DSP dinner with Joan ( ebears) and her hubby Lance in Auckland in May
Journalling reads:
One of the most rewarding part of my job at DSP has been making so many new friends and meeting people from all over the world who I would normally have never got the opprotunity to meet. Combined with my love of showing off NewZealand, Ive had the pleasure of being “tourguide” to numerous overseas visitors. It was great fun to meet up with Joan and Lance from Perth, who shared a fun dinner out with myself and Steve, Erica and Ian and Sharon, followed by a day tour of Auckland the next day before they headed off on their New Zealand holiday. May 7th 2011
I used my Quite Bright Page kit ( with an added frame from slightly bright)
and Cutie Pie Alphabet ( some letters recoloured)
Quite Bright Page kit -
Cutie Pie Alphabet -

Possibilities by Teetopper

I just love this kit! The blues and greens are perfect for just about anything. And isn't that zipper just about the coolest thing you have ever seen?!?
10 years after a disastrous Freshman year at college, my oldest DS notified me today that he had enrolled for the fall semester. I almost fell out of my chair, and then started crying. I have wanted him to go back for so long, but wanted him to do it when he was ready to take it seriously and responsibly, so I haven't ever pushed. I am so proud of him, and that is why I added WA from Marcee's wordee 4 to this layout.
This layout is for Lauren's new challenge Featuring You. If you haven't checked it out yet, you really need to. And you can be in the draw for a new kit from the store. The more entries, the more free kits!
Quite Bright Page Kit by Lauren Bavin
Wordee Deluxe Word Art Set 4 by Marcee Duggar

Beach Fun by AlisonK

This kit is addictive! It is so much fun!
credits:
Lauren's Quite Bright Page Kit
Lauren's Cutie Pie Alpha

Explore by Mars

This is scraplift of: Urquhart Castle by honeymoon for Lauren's Gimme a Copy challengewhich is to scraplift a given layout from a previous gimme more challenge.
CREDITS
Quite Bright by Lauren Bavin
Funky Chip Titles by Lauren Bavin
DSP Adorable font by Suzanne Walker
Edgers: Dickens word art by Tina Chambers

Pioneer Village School 1985 by ebears

A page for my son's Lifebook.
Credit:
Lauren Bavins "Quite Bright "

Skateboarding 1987 by ebears

another page for my sons lifebook - by the way that is a younger me between my two children on a skateboard.
Credit:
Lauren Bavin's "Quite Bright"
I used a quick click - but cant remember its name.


Photobook Fun by Evergreen100

I have used:
Quite Bright by Lauren Bavin

Slightly Bright by Lauren Bavin

Stitching from Freshly Picked Value Collection by Lauren Bavin

Sleepy Heads by domino44

Name: Sleepy Heads
Date: 8-1-11
Kit:
Posting bonus 4-27-11
Quite Bright PK 14549dsp by Lauren Bavin

Gimme More chat freebie 7-21-11
Allsorts A 15055dsp by Lauren Bavin

Font: Staid Gothic, square
Program: DIP 2006

Fishing for Trout by Evergreen100

I have used:
Quite Bright by Lauren Bavin

Slightly Bright by Lauren Bavin

Potty Prize Chart by kristievcat

I've tried almost everything to get my DS potty trained. He knows what to do and just to stubborn to do it. So I have no choice but to play the bribery card.
Kit:
Quite Bright Value Collection by Lauren Bavin
And any advice would be appreciated!


To the Park by Kuka

Here is one using Quite Bright Kit by Lauren Bavin.
Journaling: Ready or not, off to the park we go. It
is a big production that requires lots of supervision. Going to the park is a time for walking Max, for adjusting helmets and riding on your fancy scooters. It is also a time for fun and clowning around. June 2011

 

At Play – White  by Sandygb

I can't make up my mind whether I prefer the white or the black background best, so I am uploading both....
I was inspired by this fabulous DET layout done by Hannah: Happy Face
Credits:
Quite Bright Page Kit by Lauren Bavin
Arctic Floral Page Kit by Lauren Bavin (White Swirl Background)

At Play – Black by Sandygb

I can't make up my mind whether I prefer the white or the black background best, so I am uploading both....
I was inspired by this fabulous DET layout done by Hannah: Happy Face
Credits:
Quite Bright Page Kit by Lauren Bavin

No comments:

Post a Comment