Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, September 23, 2011

Special Feature–Featuring YOUR layouts with Lightly Blue


share this: facebook

 

This feature showcases layouts by DSP members with my page kit LIghtly Blue which is a pretty pastel kit in cool summer tones with trendy paisleys and splashes of lime.

There were some gorgeous layouts made with this kit and I hope they inspire you with your future layouts.

Click on any layout to be taken to a larger version to view and comment

Hannah 2004 by Lauren Bavin

I made this layout for my Featuring You Challenge - using the kit Lightly Blue
I also used Tinas Worth Repeating- Children Word art
I love this set of photos I took back when Hannah would sit for ages while I snapped photos of her - these days im more likely to get a rude gesture!!


Jake by Mcbowersox

You know what's fun? Taking quick clicks you've used before and finding new ways to use them. I rotated and sized this one down a little bit for a totally different look.
Lots of Blocks Quick Click by Lauren Bavin
Lightly Blue Page Kit by Lauren Bavin
Positive Negative Alpha by Lauren Bavin

Hannah 040911 by Sharon Lyn

Lightly Blue
Created by Lauren Bavin
Lightly Blue Page Kit Keyword*:*15261
Dots on a Curve Quick Click
Created by Lauren Bavin
Dots on a Curve Quick Click Template Keyword*:*14055
Allsorts Alphabet
Created by Lauren Bavin
Allsorts Alphabet Keyword*:*15055

Fish in the Bird Bath by ManyFeathers

LOVED this bg paper as soon as I saw it and knew I would use it for water :-) Strange photo I know. This will be part of a Christmas gift I'll make for the owner of our local Wild Birds who has helped me so much in setting up a "birdie oasis" :-) The is a granite bird bath with fish carved inside. What was so suprising is that when we added a "dripper", when a drop falls, the fish look like they are swimming. So cool. And...the birdies love it! :-)
Look, I did a groupie :-) Ha....
Lightly Blue by Lauren Bavin.


BedtimeDance by Mary Elizabeth

This is a scraplift of evergreen100's lovely layout At the Playground, created for Lauren's gimme a copy.
You'll find ii here
Credits:
A Splash of Colour Page Kit by Lauren Bavin
LightlyBlue by Lauren Bavin
SilveryBlues by Lauren Bavin

gimmeacopy6 by happybeingamom

This LO is for two of Lauren's wonderful challenges, featuring you and Gimme A Copy.
The featuring you kit Lightly Blue Page Kit which was perfect for a delicious baby boy (who has turned into a destroying machine )
Gimme a copy is a fantastic LO by Teetopper (all her LO's are great) Patriot Guard.
Lauren has made a quicklick from this LO called Two Tucked In Quick Click Template by Lauren Bavin. One of the wonderful things about quick clicks is the ability to modify them and to be able to get many great looks from them. In this LO I rotated the center part of QC to be on an angle instead of in the center vertically.
For a final touch on this LO I used Blenders - Floral by Lauren Bavin. I used different blend modes on the Floral Blenders

At the Fishing Pond by Kuka

A lovely kit with "yummy" colors, just right for this photo of my DGD in Idaho.
Lightly Blue Page Kit by Lauren Bavin.

Baby Ryan by Sandygb

I know it can be used for so much more, but this kit just screamed BABY to me and I found the perfect baby photo of Ryan at 6 months. He reminds me of the Gerber Baby here! I loved it "as is" so decided to forego a title or journaling.
Credits:
Lightly Blue Page Kit by Lauren Bavin

I Love You No Matter What by scrapping4him

This soft kit of Lauren's made me very sentimental so I went that route for my photo and wordart.
LO Notes:
1) I adjusted the hue of the blue_lightly paper for the portion under the latice work area of the blue_cut_border
2) Under the square cutouts of the circle_frame I duplicated the blue_lightly paper and set the top to a multiply blend mode
3) I masked away the portions of the wordart that went overtop of the stitches on the stitched_vellum_circles.png
kit: Lightly Blue by Lauren Bavin
wordart: Family Definitions Wordart by Christine Gundersen

Groovy Kind of Love(r) by PK

Lauren Bavin's Lightly Blue
Words are from Phil Collins' "Groovy Kind of Love"


Hugs & Kisses by webfrau

An extremely close lift of Lauren's layout Hannah 2004
supplies used:
Lightly Blue by Lauren Bavin
Edge décor stamps by Suzanne C Walker
Smoochy Doo Title element set by Nicole Young

His Favorite Things by Moog
"Lightly Blue" page kit by Lauren Bavin
 
Got Milk? by Rene T

This is doing double duty for Lauren's Featuring Your Layouts-Lightly Blue challenge & Quintessential Quick Click Challenge.
Journaling:
I love Jace’s baby milk tongue!
August 1, 2011
7 days old
Credits:
Cut Out Circles Quick Click by Lauren Bavin
Lightly Blue Page Kit by Lauren Bavin
Icy Wood Alpha by Robyn Gough from May 2010 Club Digital


  Happiness by Mars

Featuring You -Lightly Blue
I love the fresh colours and delightful elements in this very pretty kit.
CREDITS:
Lightly Blue by Lauren Bavin
Across the Page Deluxe Word Art Titles by Lauren Bavin

1 comment:

  1. This page looks very pretty in all the blue and white from your lovely kit.

    ReplyDelete