Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Pick of the Pack October 2–Light and Thunder by StacieMac


share this: facebook

Isnt this a gorgeous layout – I love the soft elegance of it and the delightful photos.I really like the choice of font and font colour too –keeping with the soft tones of the kit and those gorgeous photos I may well have to scraplift this one myself.

This layout is by new Digital elite team member StacieMac and can be viewed and commented on here

Her notes on this layout are below

These are some photos of my Madeline I took during one of our summer photo shoots; she was distracted by the stormy weather.
Credits:
Lined paper is from Whispered Promise by Lauren Bavin.
All other paper and elements are from Creme Anglaise by Lauren Bavin.
Journaling:
Dear Madeline, I took these photos of you during one of my photography class photo shoots. I was studying the light and you were studying the weather. There was a storm moving in quickly and I couldn’t get you to focus on the camera because you were watching the sky change colors. In the middle of our time outside, there was a strike of lightning and a huge thunderclap. I just happened to be shooting at that moment and this is how you reacted to the noise. For the very next shot, you looked right at me and posed perfectly; but it was your genuine reaction to the thunder that ended up being my favorite photos of the day!
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment