Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gimme a Copy–the Art of the Scraplift–Round 9


share this: facebook

 

I chose this absolutely beautiful layout by Mars for this round of Gimme a Copy. As I’ve said before I love scraplifting – I love taking a beautiful design and making it my own, and Im loving seeing your takes on each inspiration .

There were some absolutely beautiful scraplifts in this round of Gimme a Copy as you can see below . Just click on any image to go to the original with all the credits and notes

Oscar by Lauren ( me) Just Passing Time by Nekobus Treasured Friend by Mars
Sebastian and Abby by Addielee Precious by Fade2Pink Proposal by PK
St. John's Carnival by Jeanrx Father and Son by Carla Contemplation by Evergreen100
Goodbye Summer by janetklm Hannah 181011 by SharonLyn Marc, Nancy and Mimi by Carla
Beauty of Fall by Teetopper Delightful Day by Evergreen Gimme a Copy 9 by Happybeingamom
Family Moments by GrandmaCrys Catching the Air Currents by Scrapping4him Dance by MaryElizabeth
Sisters & Spouses by webfrau Me being me by Chanmansmom Frustration by Kuka
   
  TOPS Weekly Best 10-10-11 by domino44  

No comments:

Post a Comment