Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Gimme a Copy–the Art of the Scraplift–2012–Round 1


share this: facebook

 

Its time for the first round of Gimme a Copy for 2012.

For this round I chose this great layout by Evergreen100

 

I really love this layout because it holds a lot of photos and plenty of room for journalling but also lots of leeway for decorating with all the elements you like.

I created a template for you to use if you wish ( Thanks Jill for allowing me to use her great design) but you dont have to use it -

 

There arent many rules in my Gimme a Copy Challenge.

You can post your layout anywhere but link to it in the Gimme a Copy thread. Use mainly my products and I will give away a free kit to a random winner for every 10 layouts posted in the challenge by Jan 13.

I created a layout myself already 

 

I look forward to seeing your layouts based on Jills great design.

No comments:

Post a Comment