Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Gimme a Copy- The art of the scraplift


share this: facebook

As you know I love scraplifting. When I see a design I like it inspires me to create  a layout using that design, and to that end i started a challenge where I choose a layout to scraplift and then I show all the results here in my blog – It never fails to have some marvellous layouts in it – I hope it inspires you too.

The last challenge I had was to scraplift this really funky and cute layout by DSP member mcbowersox

I created a quick click template from Christy’s design with her permission which challenge participants could use if they wanted to

 

 

here are the wonderful layouts created for this challenge.

Chirpy Chicks by Sharon Lyn Hannah on an Angle by Sharon Lyn
Monorail View by PK True Beauty...Inside and Out by Teetopper
Scrunched by GrandmaCrys Beautiful Girl by Sands healy
Helper – by GrandmaCrys Dylan 2012 by Jennilynn10
Fuzzy Socks by Cassandy Surprise by Jeanrx
Frack 10 by Ms M John and Alice by webfrau
Grammy Honey by miniv123 Andrew and Allie by PQ
Reuben Wells by GrandmaCrys Precious by  Just-pjz
My wedding by MrsHuberism Kade by Cathiemarie
Bens Day Out by Evergreen100 Explore by Mars
Explore by Sandygb Fortune Cookie by LynnT

No comments:

Post a Comment