Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Gimme a Copy - the Art of the Scraplift


share this: facebook

 

As Ive said before I love to scraplift. – Its especially useful on days you arent feeling quite as creative as you wish you could. You see a great design and think “I wish I had thought of that” well the good news is…you dont have to – in scrapbooking – copying can be a good thing.

 

My gimme a clue challenge is all about copying. I choose a great layout each round and ask for copies. Often those copies inspire further copies.

For this round of Gimme a Copy I chose this great eyecatchign layout by Sandygb

With Sandy’s permission I created a quick click template to make scraplifting this great design even easier

 


There were some fantastic layouts created for this challenge

Blue Pools by Lauren ( me) Nature’s Canvas by Jeanrx
Pure Beauty by GabbyGee1976 Red Rock Canyon by Jennilynn10
Manatee Trip April 2011 by mrshuberism Picking Blackberries by Evergreen100
Sunrise by PK In Memory by Lynnie
Where the Road Should be by GrandmaCrys Nadiya in a Tree by mrshuberism
Superhero by Sandygb Mountain by Mars
Now Thats what i call using your head when it rains by MandyT slopkow by nekobus
Slopespot by Nekobus Under the Ice by Moog25
Tysen and Jahan by Carla Lazing with Elephants by Evergreen100
Let's go skating! by JanetKLM Wedding Parents by Sanra
March by Carla Bridal Party 1 by SharonLyn
Sloping QC Jessica shower door prizes by Many Feathers Mia by Miniv123
 
Air Soft Camp by LynnT  

I hope you enjoyed looking at this gorgeous batch of layouts. Look out for the next gimme a copy challenge soon

No comments:

Post a Comment