Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Monday, April 09, 2012

Gimme a Copy– The Art of the Scraplift


share this: facebook

 

 

I love to scraplift – I like to take a really eye catching design and use it for my own layout . I dont see it as cheating, but more like a compliment to the original scrapbooker, and to that end I have a regular challenge where I choose a layout I find particularly appealing and challenge others to put their spin on the original design.

 

This time I chose this quite complex layout by Tane Height ( teetopper)

 

Tane kindly allowed me to create a template from her design for others to use to  make their job of scraplifting easier

 

 

There were some great layouts created for this challenge as you can see below – and the design inspired layouts from a great number of themes which really allows you to see how versatile the design is

Always More Fun by me ( Lauren) Caversham Wildlife Park by SharonLyn
Boy Meets World by Grandma Crys Little Dreamer by Raphne
Shape Up by Sharon Lyn Life delights in life by Scrapping4him
Friends by boobearsmama1 Smile by Mars
Dawn by Sharon Lyn Mathew by True
Daytons Favourites by Sanra Pleased with his Purchase by evergreen100
Sisters Are The Best Friends God Gives Us by chanmansmom May your Dreams by Mary Elizabeth

Sharon Lyn won a free kit of her choice for participating in this challenge.

Why not join in our next gimme a copy challenge and you could be a winner

No comments:

Post a Comment