Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, April 22, 2012

CHALLENGE ME: with scraplifting


share this: facebook

 

My gimme a copy  challenge is proving a very popular challenge.

I post a layout that I love for people to "scraplift”, that is, to copy or take inspiration from and create their own layout based on some part of the design.

This challenge requires no purchase although I do often provide a template based on the design for participants to buy if they wish.

I feature all the layouts made primarily with my products on my blog and in addition I give away a free kit in a random draw for every 10 layouts created with my product during the challenge.

The latest challenge inspiration was this gorgeous layout by my DED (Creative Assistant) Tane Height who goes by Teetopper at DSP . I am featuring her layouts for the month of April.

Tane kindly gave me permission to create a quick click template from her design which you can find in the DSP Store

 

There were some marvellous layouts created for this latest challenge as you can see below.

To see a larger version or comment on any layout just click on the thumbnail.

Desiree Enjoy the Moment by Sharon Lyn Monkeying Around by hlmbugle
New Poncho Hoodie by Evergreen100 Journey by Mars
Smile by Lauren ( me) Brotherly Love by Fade2Pink
Aim for the Top by hlmbugle Go Be Adventurous by Scrapping4him
Free as a Bird by evergreen100 Dekota Chase your Dreams by Sharon Lyn
Be Yourself by Stitchmich Our Sweet Girl by GrandmaCrys
20 months by happybeingamom Look who’s smiling by sanra
Hug someone – by Mars Naughty little elf by ReneT
Sweet by Mars Another Smile by Jeanrx
Cherry Blossom by Mary Elizabeth Look by Mars

 

The winners of the free kits ( 2 this time because there were 20 layouts) are Mary Elizabeth and hlmbugle .

 

Why not join in our next gimme a copy challenge and you could be a winner too.

No comments:

Post a Comment