Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Meet My New DED. Tane Height


share this: facebook

 

 

DED is our name for a Dedicated Digital Elite Team member- a DSP member who works with one or a pair of designers, promoting the products and spreading their passion for scrapbooking with the world.

 

Our DED were chosen through our regular DET contest and my DED for the next 6 months is Tane Height

Here is a little bit about her – and you will be getting to know her a lot better over the coming months as you see the incredible art work she produces .

Tane goes by the username Teetopper at DSP – you can see her incredible gallery here

 


teetopper

Hi, my name is Tane. It is actually pronounced Tawny, but because of the spelling, I answer to just about anything! I live in rural Kansas, home of Oil, Wheat, Cattle, Bob Dole and of course my dear Jayhawks. I am married to my best friend, Mike, and we have 3 boys, Jeremy 27, Joshua 26 and Steven 21. And my darling furry daughter, Indie!
I began working for the School District as a 'Lunch Lady' when my boys were still in school. It was a perfect job, home when they were, able to make all of their sports and extra-curricular activities, and have my summers free for Harvest. The plan was to go back to my office job when my youngest graduated. But, I'm still here. I found that I love my job, I love the kids, and it leaves plenty of
time for scrapping!
I have always love scrapping, but the expense and 'mess' always kept it on the back burner. When my son started college, he introduced me to Photoshop Elements. I was hooked for life! I stumbled upon DSP one day when searching for Elements tutorials, and it was love at first sight. DSP has become my 'home away from home' and my second family. I am so excited and honored to be a part of DET 14. I have learned so much at DSP, and I can't wait to see what the next 6 months have in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment