Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

LAYOUT: Royal Spoonbill


share this: facebook

 

Journalling
After seeing this very distinctive bird from a great distance
several years ago. I became intrigued as to what it was.
After searching the web I found that this bird can be found in
various areas of New Zealand and I made it my mission to
get a half decent photo of one.
Every region in the country we visited I researched
locations that spoonbill might be seen and I made a trek
to get m photo. Sadly I was always disappointed,until
today, I spotted a flock right here in Auckland in the
estuary of the Manukau Harbour near Puketutu
Island.
I used my new Natures Blends Collection for this layout. ( I must admit to using the photo colours as inspiration for the kit)

No comments:

Post a Comment