Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Friday, May 25, 2012

LAYOUT-Style lift


share this: facebook

DSP has a monthly Style lift challenge where a particular style of art is chosen and layouts are created in that style.

This month the style was that of Paper Scrapbooker Karola Witczak 

 

Ive created a couple of layouts in this style for this challenge and I think several of the kits Ive recently created work really well for this shabby chic style

I must say I quite enjoyed doing this one - its nice to feel you have "permission" to keep adding elements to a page!! I also learned that people who can cluster well are very clever ( ie Mars !!)- its not as easy as it looks
I used HEAPS of my kits for this layout
Spring Heritage
Ivory Dreams
Floral Remembrance
Touch of Gold(pearl drops)
Creme Anglaise
Pascalle
Tranquil Glade ( green flower lightened)

 

For this one  I used an old photo of Hannah i had scanned - Im not 100% sure of the date but it was summer 2002- Im pretty sure of that !
I used Floral remembrance,
Paper Pretties and Quite Becoming , and Paper phrases

No comments:

Post a Comment