Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

SPECIAL FEATURE: Urban Repose


share this: facebook

 

 

The latest featuring you challenge was to use the Urban Repose Kit in a layout.

I love this kit for its natural tones making it great for such a wide variety of photos, and the layouts in this challenge didnt disappoint. I hope they inspire you to create a great layout with this kit.

Blooms by kathleenscraps Journey by Mars
Holiday by Sharon Lyn Okarito Wharf by Lauren ( me )
Funny Faces by evergreen100 Crystal by PQ
House that built me by stitchmich Waiting for the Train by Grandma Crys
Memory Lane by Sandygb Bridget by Sharon Lyn
I got the vocab by Moog25 Easter Egg Hunt by ManyFeathers

Moog25 was the winner of the free drawing for this challenge – You could win too by joining in with this challenge .

The next challenge can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment