Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, July 12, 2012

SPECIAL FEATURE: Your layouts with Butter Me Pink


share this: facebook

 

The kit I chose for the special feature this time was one of my favourites – Butter Me Pink

 

 

I love the colours in this kit – fun and fresh and a little bit feminine but not too girly.

I loved the layouts made with this kit during this challenge

Lilly & Christina by vwortman Hannah 5 months by Lauren ( me)
Our baby by happybeingamom Dance of the Flowers by Mars
Pose by Mars Hannah by Sharon Lyn
Spring Bee by Sandygb A Moment Remembered by Moog25
A Baby to Love by Vwortman Peekaboo by Vwortman
A New Birthday 'Do by smikeel Laugh till it hurts by vwortman
Beautiful Dreamer by Jeanrx kitty_me by Memouse
Sweet by Mars Sister Week 2005 by pixiesteps
Dekota 27 June by Sharon Lynn BEEware by MaryElizabeth
In the Blink of an Eye by evergreen100 Swim Time by PennyM
Here Comes the Bride by PQ Happiness is a Warm mum
Princess  Cozy by domino44 Love by PQ

As there were more than 20 layouts in this challenge I made 2 draws for a free kit. 1st went to sandygb and second one went to Mary Elizabeth.

You could be a winner just by participating in the next Featuring You Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment