Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Gimme a Copy the Art of the Scraplift


share this: facebook

 

This round of gimme a copy used a layout that I had made in a speedscrap as the inspiration – I thought it worked well for a variety of layout themes

 

As usual I created a quick click template to make making this layout much easier

 

 

Here are the layouts made for this challenge that were inspired by my layout

First I did another one myself because it fitted well with the family history theme we had running this month at DSP

Pieces of Me by Lauren Bavin

Michael's tomatoes by Many Feathers

Along the mountain road by Sandygb

( gotta love the quail – they are so humourous when they race along arent they

Bens Sydney Adventure by evergreen100

 

Natural Science Center by JeanRx

No comments:

Post a Comment