Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Monday, September 24, 2012

Gimme a Copy–The Art of the Scraplift


share this: facebook

 

Let’s look at the results of the latest Gimme a Copy Challenge – where we use a great layout as inspiration to create our own masterpieces.

 

Round 16 featured this gorgeous layout by DSP member evergreen100

With Jills permission I created a template to make scraplifting this great layout even easier.

 

I had to scraplift this layout myself of course – heres my layout.

 

I used my Rustic Twist VC to make the layout.  Jeans layout below used the same kit as I did in her scraplift – I love the activity in her photos

Kiana used one of my favourite kits Little Boy Blue for her layout Two of a Kind

One of my new favourite scrappers at DSP is hannapassion - - and I love her layout below . She Used

Rustic Twist -
Rustic Tones -
Holiday Chips Chipboard Words

How could anyone resist this gorgeous wee man below in the layout by vwortman

I love family history layouts and this one by Sanra  is really gorgeous – the black and white photos are a superb contrast with the kit colours

Heres another really cute layout by Jennilyn10 – I love how she used the tabs down the left hand side


This layout by Jeanet is just gorgeous – I love the kit colours she chose for these  photos – they provide a super contrast to the gorgeous photos

Heres another layout by vwortman –- in gorgeous greens and grey in a kit by Erica Belton

the pretty soft  blues in this kit allow these photos to pop in this layout by Sharon Lyn

and Vwortman used the same kit for these fun wedding photos

Superscrapper Vortman made yet another layout using Jills original design as inspiration

Every layout of Jills shows what a great artist she is- I love how she scraplifted herself and the out of frame technique works wonderfully with this photo

 

Love the energy in this super layout by GrandmaCrys –

Moog25 used the Bewitching Blues kit to create this gorgeous layout

GrandmaCrys made another gorgeous layout scraplifting Jills scraplift of herself!!

and this bold layout by Domino44 really stands out

I really love this layout by hlmbugle – I love how she used my Spring Sunshine Kit – it goes so well with the photos – and wow what a cake!!

and finally heres another one by Sanra using Pleasingly Pink  which is SOOO pretty

 

I know you will have been inspired by these layouts – I certainly am !

The winner of the free kit for this challenge was GrandmaCrys!!!- You could win just by participating in the next challenge which is up already

No comments:

Post a Comment