Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Monday, October 22, 2012

GIMME A COPY–THE ART OF THE SCRAPLIFT


share this: facebook

 

This round of Gimme a copy featured a really great layout by DSP member moog25


She gave me permission to create a template to make scraplifting this super layout easier

 

There was a really great variety of layouts created for this challenge

 

I like the linking of the 2 sides of the layout in this one by Kiana

Gorgeous elegant lady for a lovely little redhead by Sharon Lyn

Love this layout by Carla – its so pretty and the clustering is really elegant

 

Another really elegant page – this time by PK – the heart around the dove makes a nice touch

Pretty photos and a super layout using fun cute elements in this layout by Just-pjz

I like how Carla used the large photo in the centre in this layout

This layout by hlmbugle is really funky – I like the gold string encircling the larger photo

 

Such a pretty layout here by Sharon Lyn – again i like the linking of the two sides with the string

Sarascraps2012 has rotated the design for this layout – looks great

The photos really pop in this layout by Hoozieg – really cute!

I love the blended wave photo in this great seaside layout by GrandmaCrys

I think this one is one of  my favourites of this round  of Gimme a Copy – I love the choice of kit for the photos – could be made for each other

 

Another great combination of kit and photos here in this gorgeous layout by GrandmaCrys

One day i hope I can see and photograph a red cardinal – such a beautiful bird and what a gorgeous layout for the photos by Sandygb

Such an elegant page for this gorgeous pussycat – lovely layout by Betsy Fru – and i love her choice of elements for the clustering

Another great seaside page with blended background – really effective in this super layout by mshawnee1

What a fun layout and perfect choice of kit by Jeanrx

Again I love the linking of the two sides in this layout by evergreen100

This one I think is my absolute favourite from the challenge – I love the kit and the sepia photos and I love how webfrau rotated the design to suit

A good way of remembering a milestone in this layout by domino44

A really gorgeous elegant layout here by Memouse – love the borders

 

The winners of the free kits for this round of Gimme a copy were Domino 44 and Carla – you could be a winner – the next round of gimme a copy is up now

No comments:

Post a Comment