Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Gimme a Copy–the Art of the Scraplift


share this: facebook

For round 19 of GImme a copy I chose this gorgeous layout by Renee S as the layout to copy

Renee gave me permission to create a template from her design

 

There were some beautiful layouts created during this challenge as you can see below – I hope they inspire you to create your own gorgeous layouts.

A pretty wee girl features in this lovely pink layout by Sharon Lyn

Kiana chose to replace the photos with flowers which makes for a fun variation

This cute layout by Addielie really plays on the farm theme with her choice of papers and elements

I love the blended large photo in this variation on the theme by happybeingamom

Sarascraps  made use of some selective colouring in this pretty layout

The inset frame really adds to the 3d effect in this pretty layout by Jeanrx

Oh my gosh this is really cute – Love the addition of the heart on the main photo in this layout by Evergreen100

Great clustering of flowers in this super layout – I also like the smaller photos in black and white in this layout by Carla

Dawn-in-NZ’s layout really looks smashing with the yellows combined with the sepia photos -

 

I really like how Heather has used letters instead of photos in this super layout

Who could resist this little one – I love the femininity of this gorgeous layout by BetsyFru

Fun Group photos by  new scrapper – michperez

Heres a pretty wee layout thats a scraplift of a scraplift . Scrapbooknorma lifted Betsyfrus layout – both are gorgeous .

I love the contrasting colours in this cute layout by GrandmaCrys

Lovey natural tones in this sweet layout by swatkins56

I really love the circula photo on the mat in this variation by Sanra

The flags and brightly coloured elements and paper make this super layout by stephanie3 really stand out

 

I really like how Julia has used the bottom photo holes in her variation

I think this layout by Sandgb is one of my favourites – once again shes used the bottom photo holes slightly differently and this works so well in this layout

Heres a cute layout by kathleenscraps – I like the use of the single photo in the bottom 3 holes

 

I like the 3 landscape oriented photos as a variation on the theme by PK

Really cute photos of little critters by Tear in this layout –

What a little cutie in this layout by domino44

A pretty layout in shades of green that works so well with the photo of these dogs by LoriHug.

And here is my layout using this design.

 

The winners of the random draw for this challenge are Sarascraps2012 and LoriHug

You could be a winner next time – the next gimme a copy challenge is already up

No comments:

Post a Comment