Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Thursday, November 01, 2012

Special Feature– your layouts with Pleasingly Pink–Part 2


share this: facebook

 

Carrying on from the previous post here are some more gorgeous layouts using my Pleasingly Pink Kit Plus

 

Sarahscraps2012 has done some selective recolouring in this cute layout

A super heritage page by Dawn in NZ - - I like the addition of the grey elements

What a gorgeous photo and a super layout by moog25

A cute photo and a lovely cluster of elements makes this a pretty layout by Memouse

What a perfect photo for an OOB effect – Cute layout by hlmbugle

I like the masked paper behind the photo – and I didnt know bears ate pizza or drank beer!!

Well this has to be one of the cutest photos Ive seen in a long time – and another great photo for an OOB effect in this layout by LKB

I love the 3 layers of paper edged with pearls in this layout by Nekobus

I always love Sandygbs layouts – this one is just gorgeous with the sepia photo and the clustering of flowers

I love the negative space lok in this layout by webfrau – it really draws the eye into the photo

Another cute little girl page and shes a really cuite little girl – I like the use of the elements in this layout by sanra – and the scalloped edge photo too

What a lovely page- super photo and lovely journalling too in this layout by PatriciaBB – what could be better

Looks like the pumpkin is almost as big as her – what a cute page by hlmbugle

Another cute girl in pink in this layout by domino 44

What a gorgeous place that is with the rose arbour – I must try and visit this place when I come to the US

I like the patchwork of patterend papers in this cute layout by Hlmbugle

 

There were 30 layouts created for this challenge so that means I give away 3 kits – the winners were

Domino44 ,Dawn-in-NZ and LImequilla

You could win next time – the next featuring you challenge is already up

No comments:

Post a Comment