Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Monday, February 04, 2013

Gimme a Copy–the Art of the Scraplift


share this: facebook

 

What a fun and funky layout design we had to scraplift for our second round of Gimme a copy.

 

I chose this great layout by DSP member flipjump

 

Jamie gave me permission to create a template from her fun design which I did

 

I knew this would be a popular design to scraplift – and I was so looking forward to seeing the resulting layouts. – Im sure you will be inspired by them and want to create a layout of your own


Love this FUN photo and the way VWortman has used the template to add to the fun

And here Vwortman has again created a layout using the design – this time its much more elegant – though the photo sure is fun!

I Love the masculine style to this layout by Just-pjz – the use of the gears instead of the circles is very creative

Happybeingamom chose a lovely homely style kit for her photo

Super style and colours in this layout by smsherrill

And here is smsherrils second layout for this challenge – the different style of kit makes the layout look completely different to her previous one

Happybeingamom rotated the template for this layout – I really love it in this orientation too

Fun photo and fun layout here by GrandmaCrys

Lovely bright colours in this layout by hoozieg that follows the dog theme of the original layout

Lovely garden themed layout here by mshawnee1

I love the Out of bounds effect in this layout by smikeel

And smikeel used the oob effect on this layout too but she flipped the template and the different kit makes it look quite different

This layout by Addielee is one of my favourites so far – love the choice of kit and the cute photo

Soft and elegant – great for a baby layout – this layout is by Scrapbooknorma

Kiana used a really fun bright kit which makes the black and white sketch effect photo really pop

Perfect choice of papers for this cute layout by webfrau

Webfrau rotated the orientation of the template for this layout and its so effective

Enlarging the photo really changes the whole look of the design – this layout by Dawn-in-NZ is so pretty

Kiana rotated and then changed the circles for squares – wonderful result!

In another creative move Happybeingamom angled the template and swapped circles for hexagons – I LOVE the result

Lovely child themed layout here by michperez – such a pretty photo

What a fun bright layout by hlmbugle

I love the addition of the second photo in this gorgeous layout by CindyT

Another layout in a dog theme – great choice of kit for the photos I thought in this layout by LKB

A lovely pussy cat layout – The photo contrasts so nicely with the kit in this layout by moog25

A different sort of topic for this layout by Carla – and isnt it effective!!

What a pretty layout this one is by Sam&Jesse

I love the how the tones of the kit work perfectly with this pretty cat inspired layout by Memouse

This layout by Betsyfru is just delightful and Its on my to scraplift list

Isnt this a fun cake, and a great layout to remember it- by TBear

And heres another great take on the design by Vwortman

Absolutely adore this layout by Vwortman ( scrapping up a storm)

What a pretty layout this is by Sanra

and heres a lovely layout by SharonLyn

PuppyLove

And this is my layout using the design – I decided to also scrap my dog with this design.

 

What a wonderful selection of layouts this challenge created. – I know you will have enjoyed looking at them all

as much as I have, and I hope they inspire you to create your own layouts

 

There were 3 drawings for free kits for this challenge – the winners are Vwortman,Kiana and Memouse

 

You could win by participating in the next round of Gimme a copy which is up now

No comments:

Post a Comment