Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Special Feature: Your Layouts with Portraits of the Past


share this: facebook

 

For this round of Featuring You I chose Portraits of the Past

Of course this kit lends itself perfectly to feminine and elegant heritage layouts, just like this lovely layout from Dawn-in-NZ

 

Carla created this pretty 2 page baby layout

Sandygb always makes wonderful layouts and this gorgeous heritage layout is no exception

I like how Sanra included the notations from the back of the photo in this layout

Tbear created this gorgeous portrait layout which I will certainly be scraplifting

 

Smikeel also created a beautiful heritage layout

I love the blending in this gorgeous layout by Moog25

Many  Feathers created a beautiful Sympathy card using the kit – it works perfect for this I think

Romey also created a wonderful heritage layout with some great floral clustering

I love the negative space look and the beautiful cluster of photo and elements in this lovely layout by webfrau

The winner of the draw for this challenge was smikeel.

I hope you enjoyed using this kit – the new featuring you challenge is up now with a much more modern styled kit

No comments:

Post a Comment