Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Monday, January 02, 2006

A Resolution


share this: facebook

Jan 2nd here and my resolution is to finally keep a blog - and I mean keep it - Ive started one several times and never really got it going but maybe this resolution will make me keep at it!!For those who dont know me that well - here are the basic facts for what they are worth!!Im Lauren BavinI work full time as a Senior Designer and Instructor for http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/Ive been a digital scrapbook designer for 4 years now but finally I am earning what I would call a full time wage doing it which is the most exciting thing to ever happen to me!!Digital Scrapbooking is a passion and to be earning money doing it is an honour and a privilege.The subject of most of my layouts are my 3 children . I am lucky that working from home means I spend as much time with them as I can.I live in Auckland New Zealand which often seems like as far away from the rest of the scrapbooking world as you can get but all I have to do is look out my window at the wonderful sea view and I remember why I live here.My goal this year is to finally get to the US to meet my fellow DSP workmates - If not this year then early next . - You know what they say - the first step to acheiving something is to write it down - so there it is written down for everyone to see!!I had a previous dream that we could go as a family but with the price of airfares this is looking like a pipe dream - hence my new goal of just ME gettting over there.Well I guess Ive bored you enough with this first post - No layout in this post but I will try to post a layout in most every other post

1 comment:

  1. Nice to find out a little more about you. I ended up joining DSP a few months back after reading one of your articles in Up2Scrap magazine and I'm now thoroughly addicted. I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised to hear you can make a living digiscrapping.

    ReplyDelete