Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Saturday, March 25, 2006


share this: facebook


Well who would have known when I made the Pacific Paradise kit that it would be so popular - I really and honestly created that one thinking that it would only sell to those in NZ or those who had visited here but I had such fun making it - and frankly Im rather proud of it too - that I put it up in the store just in case. Well it was voted as the featured kit for my Gimme Crops for this week - I must say that some of the extras requested might be a bit of a challenge and some dont exactly go with the original theme but I will do my best to see what I can come up with. It might help me out a bit as I feel in a bit of a creative slump at the moment . I sat with a photo on my Photoshop workspace the other day for an hour or more with no inspiration as to what to do with it. In the end its closed and put back in its folder - I will come back to it some other time . I have signed up for the Crafting Convention that KiwiScraps are running in August in Wellington . Cathy Zielske is doing 2 lecture based classes on Design and Im hoping they will help me with some direction in simple scrapbook design - Im really not a simple scrapbooker - but I do like the look of the clean approach. THis will be the first real trip I will have taken that is for "work" - how fun to be able to make a "business trip" - Its such an honour to be able to call your hobby your work. - And how exciting that the NZ$ is dropping- as I get paid in US$ it means that my earnings are more than they would have been a few months ago even if my sales drop a bit!!!- Of course when I eventually go and visit the US I will want that $ rate to move the other way - ( just for that short time please!!!!) Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment