Digital Scrapbook Place Gallery Home Image Map

Sunday, March 26, 2006


share this: facebook



When I made the Pacific Paradise page kit a week or so back I did it thinking that its commercial value would be limited to a few NZ digital scrapbookers, so nothing suprised me more when it was chosen by the DSP members as the featured kit for this weeks Gimme More crop. I had so much fun creating the additional backgrounds and elements for this kit that I ended up with a backpack( 5 backgrounds) for the free gift for crop attendees - and a complete new kit for those who participate in posting a layout using the original kit. I wont be running a gimme more crop the first week in April as my long time penpal ( actually we have been writing for more than 30 years) Kerry is coming to visit . We are taking a girls weekend away to Christchurch next weekend and we will have some good old girls shopping days on the other days she is here . I cant wait!!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment